Monday, December 31, 2012

My 5 most popular posts of 2012 and a Happy New Year!

I wish you all a very Happy New Year for 2013! Have a great time tonight and hope to see you back here next year. In the meantime here are the 5 most read posts from Berry Lovely in 2012.

5. Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cake

Definitely one of my favorite cakes of this year. The tangy yoghurt mousse, rich chocolate mousse and fruity raspberries make a perfect combination.
4. Blackberry Coconut Cakes

Blackberry and coconut was a new flavor combination for me, but surprisingly tasty. Also worked well for tartlets and ice-pops.
3. Lemon Celebration Cake

A multilayer cake, with a beautiful lemon cream, caramel and mascarpone frosting. A few more steps, but the result is great.
2. Lemon Muffins

A big surprise hit were these easy and fast to make lemon muffins.
1. Mango Chocolate Mousse Cake

Also a favorite of mine. I love chocolate mousse cakes paired with some fruit. Here it was a mango mousse and glaze, with tasted very good. One of the cakes, which I have made another time for Christmas.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...